Aussie  Builders

Contact Us

Aussie Builders: CONTACT US TODAY!

Questions or comments? We’d love to hear from you

Call us on (03) 9819 4656

Or meet with a Aussie Builder consultant in person:

Aussie Builders
1/10 Yertchuk Avenue
Ashwood VIC 3147


To send an enquiry to Aussie Builders please complete and send the following form:

Frequently Asked Questions

FHOG was introduced in July 2000 to help offset the effect of GST on home ownership. The grant is payable by the Federal and State Government to first home buyers who meet the eligibility criteria. You can apply for the grant through your lender.

The grant payment is made to your lender as part of the first progress payment towards your building contract.

Building contract is a document between you and the builder stating the details of construction start and completion dates, home inclusions and specifications, contract price and the record of progress payments.

Stamp duty is a State Government Tax imposed on the sale of a property that includes established homes and land purchases. The amount required to pay is determined by the sale value. Your conveyancer, broker or the lender can tell you the stamp duty payable when buying a property.

A building permit must be granted before the construction work starts for your new home. The permit ensures that the construction and engineering plans adhere to all the building regulations and have been approved by a registered building surveyor.

Façade is the front or face of a house. The angle of a sloping roof, typically stated in degrees, is roof pitch. Variation order is the change to a standard design or building specifications.

This permit is issued by a Building Surveyor after the final inspection of your new home to certify that your home is ready to move into.

Once the home construction and finishing work is complete, the keys to your newly-built home will be presented to you by the site manager.

Footer Navigation